Pleasure Beach Fansite!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pleasure Beach Fansite!

User guide to Pleasure Beach Blackpool

Trip report 31 August

ZipperDipper
    ZipperDipper

Trip report 31 August Empty Trip report 31 August

Post  ZipperDipper Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Well on a last minute whim, my long suffering husband offered to take me for a drive out to Blackpool, just us two, as the kids were at grandmas! We arrived PB about 6.30 and went in to have a look how busy it was before we purchased any tickets etc.... well it was rammed full of chavs! Anyway, we decided on just a couple of rides so bought 20 quids worth of tickets...

We queued up with all the chavs and had a go on the grand national, that was half our tickets gone Great laugh tho.... (should be for a fiver a throw!)

Next we looked at our tickets...ten left...hubby said he didint mind if I wanted to go on something big on my own and he would watch, but I wanted us to both go on something! So, we decided on the lovely smooth rollercoaster!! Hardly any q as well! Less chavs too..

After that we decided to use our last 4 on the monorail!!! I just love the monorail!! Had a lovely look at the whole park and a laugh and chat!

When we got off we decided we had seen enough so set off for home, getting a pub tea on the way back.

Highlights..

The grand national!
    Having a laugh on the monorail

Low points...

Our tickets disappearing in next to no time affraid
    The chavs

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 am